Friday, August 20, 2010

Can someone please translate a romantic message from English to Russian?

Hi, I would like to send the following text message to my girlfriend's telephone. She is Russian. Can someone please translate (in latin alphabet)? ';Dear Sasha, how are you? Are you okay these days? I want you to know that I still sleep with two pillows. I rest my head on one and hold the other in my arms, imagining it is you. I kiss your lips.';Can someone please translate a romantic message from English to Russian?
Three answers and I still have to write the fourth one... O tempora, o mores *eye roll* And they even made a boyfriend from your Sasha ...


Sorry, I am back to business...











Dorogaya Sasha, kak ti? U tebia seychas vsio OK? Ya hochu chtob ti znala, chto ya vsio eshcho splu s dvumia podushkami. Na odnoy lezhit moya golova, a druguyu ya obnimayu, predstavliaya chto eto ti. Tseluyu tvoi gubi.








MY COMMENT:


I could write ';eshcho'; differently, it isn't a straight transliteration, it should be ';yeshchio';, but I think, the less letters are in this word the better is a chance to understand it.





Good luckCan someone please translate a romantic message from English to Russian?
Дорогая Саша, как дела? Все ли у тебя в порядке в последнее время? Хотел тебе сказать, что я по-прежнему сплю на двух подушках. Кладу голову на одну из них и обнимаю другую, представляя, как будто это ты. Целую.





wow... that was embarassing...
Дорогой Sasha, как дела ? Являются Вами хорошо в эти дни? Я хочу, чтобы Вы знали, что я все еще сплю с двумя подушками. Я остаюсь моя голова на одном и держу другой в моем оружии, воображая, что это - Вы. Я целую ваши губы
Dorogoi Sasha, kak tvoi dela? Vceo khorosho li u tebiya?


Ya khochu shtobi ti znala , shto ya do sikh pore prodolzhaiu spatcch s dvumya podushkami Ya kladu glovu na odnu podushku i druguyu derzhu pod moimi rukami vobrazhaya shto eto ti . Tseluyu tvoi gubi.

No comments:

Post a Comment